Yeah! There are moments when you feel bored and got no idea to do anything interesting, yes, let’s admit it. But if you ever noticed, two minutes of boredom can make you feel the negative and low energy. But, being an artist you can’t sit like this as there are plenty of ideas to kill the boring time and make it worth living and valuable. And the only thing that can make your time valuable and fun-filling is art or the work you love to do. And today, we got you cool and easy things to draw when bored. These are so cool and simple drawing ideas that even a beginner can also give these a try.
Cool and Easy Things to Draw When Bored
How to Draw Braids | Braid Drawing Easy
- Draw boxes that connect at adjacent angles to create a zig-zag pattern in the middle
- Use light lines in this step because these will be the guidelines for the next step in the process.
- Pay attention to the proportions of these boxes, you can keep them all the same size or you can slowly make them smaller to give the braids a tapered shape.
- These boxes can be thought of as upside-down hearts that are stacked on top of each other.
- Now draw the curved lines that fold underneath each of the braids, this is the most challenging step of the process because you have to visualize how these strands of hairs fold over and under each other.
- Don’t be shy about erasing and trying this many times over, it takes lots of practice to get this to feel natural.
- Darken in the corners where the hairs fold into each other, these regions receive less light than the top portions of the strands.
- We made it to the fun and easy part; add lines that follow the direction of the strands. Add more lines towards the ends (where the hairs fold under) and fewer lines over the top.
How to Draw a Heart | Valentine’s Day Drawing
- Begin by drawing an upside down isosceles triangle – a triangle with two sides of equal length.
- Draw a straight vertical line, extending from the bottom point of the triangle, past the top line.
- Draw a curved line on the left side of the triangle. The line should curve into the triangle near the bottom and outside the triangle near the top.
- Repeat this process to produce a mirror image on the right side.
- Draw a circle intersecting the left side of the triangle. It should be placed between the curved line and the vertical line.
- Repeat this process to produce a mirror image on the other side.
- Erase the guide lines from within the shape. You now have a perfectly formed heart. Drawing the heart was easy, wasn’t it?
- Color your heart drawing. If you want to give the heart depth, draw a wavy line along one side of the heart and a smaller curved line along the top on the opposite side. If you shade these lines in a lighter color than the rest of the heart, it will appear to “shine” as if the image were three-dimensional.
How to draw Piggy | Cool and Easy Things to Draw When Bored
- Begin your pig by making a circle for the head.
- On the face add two circles for eyes, a larger circle with two dots for the snout and a mouth. Add two small ears to the top of the pig’s head.
- To make the body of the pig add a long curved line on top and two small curved lines on bottom.
- Draw two front legs. Don’t forget to add the pointed feet!
- Add the two back legs and feet.
- Now just add a curly tail to the back of the pig and you are done.
How to draw a Gun
- Draw a long rectangle.
- Under this rectangle draw another one but smaller.
- Using straight lines sketch out the grip of our gun.
- Draw out some details on the grip as shown in my example.
- A very simple step in which we will draw rivets on the grip.
- Draw a sight at the top of the gun and hammer at the rear part.
- Draw corrugation by using inclined lines as in my example.
- Draw out the trigger guard. It can be round or angular.
- Another simple step in which we draw the trigger.
- Erase all additional lines making our gun drawing clean.
How to Draw Legs | Body Part Drawing
- For this first part, we will be drawing some fairly simple curved lines for the top halves of the legs.
- We will be drawing 3 lines as we do this. Add some lines near the bottom of these lines for the knee detailing.
- Now that you have the top of your legs drawing done, we can start to draw the lower halves in this part. Focus on the leg on the left for now, and draw it using another curved line extending from the top of the leg on the left. It will curve outward near the top, inward lower down and then out a bit at the bottom for the start of the foot.
- Use some smaller curved lines for the five toes connecting to the start of the foot that you started in the previous step.
- Then, don’t forget to add some toenail details with some small shapes on the tips of the toes! Now, draw a thin vertical line for the start of the shin on the right-hand side of this left leg.
- With the way that the legs are angled, the second foot of your legs drawing will be at a different perspective to the other one.
- The toes will look a bit longer due to this change in perspective, and you can see in the reference image how these should look.
- Draw the shin attaching to the foot and ankles, and by the end of this step there will be one empty space to add.
- You can fill in this part by drawing another line curving outwards a bit.
How to Draw a Crown
- Begin by drawing the bottom of the crown which will be shaped like a ring. Its bottom forward facing edge is sure to leave a tiny bit of space on its sides. This will show that the ring has some thickness to it and is not just paper thin.
- Next draw the spikes. At this stage leave them with open tips. Make the middle one the tallest and draw it pointing directly upwards. Draw the spikes directly to its sides curving slightly away from it. Draw the next set of spikes curving sideways even more and also make them slightly thinner than the previous set.
- Add little spheres/circles to the top of each spike. You can make the one in the middle the largest and then draw them just a tiny bit smaller on the next set of spikes and even smaller on the one after that.
- Coming out form between the initial set of spikes draw the ones at the back of the crown. They will mostly be hidden behind its front section but you should draw their visible parts thinner and smaller than the spikes in the front. Draw the spheres/circles at their tips smaller as well with the ones on the two spikes in the back/middle being the smallest.
- Finally add some jewels to the crown. In this case there will only be three that are visible – one in the middle and two on the sides.
- When drawing the side ones you can erase the little bit’s of the crown outline where the gems are supposed to go.
How to Draw Volleyball | Drawing tutorial for kids
- To begin, draw a circle. Drawing a perfect circle can be practically impossible when done freehand, so there are a few tools that can make it easier. The best tool to use is a drawing compass, or uses a flat, round object to use as a makeshift stencil.
- Using your pencil and ruler, you can divide the circle into three slices.
- Using the straight lines from the previous step, we shall draw some curved ones in this part of our tutorial on how to draw volleyball.
- Starting from the center point created by the three lines, carefully draw some slightly curved lines over them.
- While they will curve in the middle, these lines will begin and end at the same points that the straight lines do.
- Your volleyball needs some more seams, so let’s add some in this step! To start off this process, you will be drawing some more curved lines. These curved lines will be going in the left-hand slices of your circle. Each one will have two curved lines from side to side as seen in the reference picture.
- The drawing will be finished off with some more curved lines in a similar positioning to the previous ones from step 4. With those drawn, your drawing is complete.
How to Draw a Cube | Easy Drawing Ideas
- Using straight lines draw a square.
- Draw another square behind the square from the previous stage.
- Connect these squares using straight lines.
- The cube is ready.
- You can leave it transparent or erase some lines to get such a cube as in this stage.
How to draw a Bow Easy Tutorial
- Start by drawing a rounded shape. This will be the center of the bow you’re about to draw.
- From one side of the center of the bow, begin by drawing a curved shape out by drawing a sort of heart shape like this one.
- Once you’ve completed the first side of the bow, head over to the other side of the center and draw an identical shape to one you had just drawn previously.
- Go ahead and add a bit more details to make your bow look pretty. You can do so by drawing two curved lines on either side of the shapes from before.
- Then one side of the bow, outline the sideways heart shape by drawing another line. Then outline the other side of the bow by doing the same thing you had just done.
- To make your bow tie look like a pretty bow, draw two shapes from the center of the bow. Make sure one ribbon is more curved than the other and you’ve finally finished your bow drawing.
How to draw a sun in 2022
- The first step is to draw a circle that will form the center of your sun. The easiest way to do this is to use a drawing compass to create a perfect circle.
- In this second part of your sun drawing, draw the sun’s rays coming out from the center.
- To draw these rays, create a shape that has curved lines on the sides that meet at a sharp point.
- That sharp point should point to the right each time. For this step, simply draw four rays: one on the top, one on the bottom and one for both the left and right sides.
- If it makes it easier, you can think of it as each ray at each point of a compass.
- Remember to have them pointing to the right as you draw them.
- For this step, draw one ray to the right of the North ray. Then, simply add one under the ray on the West side of your sun drawing.
- We shall just add two for now, and fill in the gap between the bottom ray and the one that you drew on the left last time.
- Create a wonderful explosion of color for your sun, and you can make it even more dynamic by using mixtures of reds, oranges and yellows.
The best thing about Cool and Easy Things to Draw When Bored is that you don’t need ‘that many’ supplies as you can craft a masterpiece only with a pencil and paper. Moreover, if you’re not an expert artist and want to start drawing as a beginner then you better practice with simple and easy drawings for beginners.
How to Draw an OWL | Step by step drawing tutorial
This bird might get you the flashback of your childhood when you used to draw the birds. And in order to draw an owl you need to draw the rough sketch first and then only you can give it final touch with the darker pencil. Moreover, once it’s done, feel free to use cotton for shading.
Easy Anchor Drawing Ideas
The anchor is something in trend and that’s why people are fascinated by this design when it’s about getting inked. The anchor represents the stability in life as it’s used to stabilize the boat. And in addition to that, you can draw rope to give it a complete and significant look.
How to Draw a Mermaid
A mythological sea-girl that has never been seen by anyone but people strongly believes in her existence. And if you also dream about her and but could not get the chance to see her live then least you can do is her drawing. Yes, a beautiful mermaid sitting on a rock admiring the sunset can win you big appreciation.
How to Draw Lips | Simple Drawing Tips
Just look at these lips once again and you’ll find them cool and easy as well. Yes, lips are one of the best options for you when you’re about cool and easy things to draw when bored. And if you think you can make any of these designs easily and in no time then you better try with more shapes and variations.
How to draw a Belle dancer
Ahan! If you have enjoyed the belly dancing and consider yourself as a true admirer of belle dancing then you can have this idea. Shoes, ribbon, and ground to make the posture look perfect are the things you need to work on. Shading can enhance the presentation of your masterpiece here.
How to draw an Octopus with Pen
This is something unique and creative, right! And in order to craft yourself this kind of drawing you need a page with horizontal lines not the blank white sheet of drawing. This may seem tough to you but keeping the sections separate you can draw the body parts one by one. And at last, you need to do the dark shading to make the octopus look realistic and 3D.
Looking for an easy way to draw sheep? Well, no matter, if you’re a beginner or even a kid and drawing, is not your cup of tea than you can try this idea. Yes, first make a square box and circle to its left side then you can easily give your pet segments to draw easily and perfectly as well. By following the step by step tutorial image you can get it done in no time.