The Eiffel tower is one of the most beautiful man-made monuments! And as you know this insane and inviting structure is also a cultural icon of France, hence it’d be a great idea if you have made up your mind of Eiffel tower drawing and sketches. So, in order to get you some time killing and fun art activity we got you 2D and 3D Eiffel tower drawing and sketches with suitable pictures and some secret tips. Now, grab the essentials and your inner artist to make this craft happen in no time.
Eiffel Tower Drawing and Sketches
Drawing an Eiffel tower may seem hard to you, especially to the beginners as it’s got plenty of lines and patterns. But, with the little bit of practicing you can get over it.
Learn Eiffel tower drawing and sketches:
- Keeping your drawing neat and clean will help you a lot here, therefore, make sure to draw a rough sketch first.
- As you can see draw a single vertical line and then a small rectangular strip horizontally as shown in figure.
- Now, draw two parallel lines on both sides giving them a base rectangle as well, so as to draw its support or foundation.
- Once it’s done, go for the second floor design, but make sure to keep it small as compare to the first one. And then draw lines on both sides in order to meet the crown-cap on the top.
- Now, you got the rough sketch of the Eiffel tower drawing! Get the HB pencil and darken the lines precisely so the shape and structure of the tower looks completely strong.
- Here comes the grid and pattern part or you can say the tough portion of Eiffel tower drawing. But it’s not, dear! Here you need to draw patterns by making lines vertically, horizontally and diagonally (that’s the grid). And it’s done!
Some smart tips for Eiffel tower drawing and sketches:
- This tower has got lots of lines and patterns, hence, could get your sheet messy and ruin the design so make sure to use good quality of the pencil which is properly sharp.
- Since you’re a passionate artist and want to bring some charm by making it more appealing, you can use colors to enliven your masterpiece.
- Acrylic colors can do the best for you to make your sketch eye-catchy and adorable.
- There are moments when you want to create a background as you got the lot of blank space on the sheet so why not?
- Yes, let’s do some shading work here and for that, consider the cotton ball technique.When it comes to Eiffel tower drawing sketches, there are plenty of ways to do so apart from the pencil and crayons. Yes, do consider software or some image editing tools to make your artwork look professional.
- Don’t forget the lighting effect when you’re working on 3D Eiffel tower drawing and sketches.
Some interesting facts about Eiffel tower:
- During WWII, even Hitler had to climb this insane structure himself because they cut the cables.
- Due to cold weather condition this giant structure shrinks by six inches every year.
- This tower was meant for only 20 years of lifespan but thankfully we still got this.
- The name of all 72 engineers, mathematicians and scientists are engraved on the sides of Eiffel tower who contributed their hard-work and dedication.
- There is a secret apartment on the top floor of the Eiffel tower.
Your Eiffel tower drawing and sketches can be shared to social media or you can frame them and gift them to the people you want to. Do share with us your drawing tips and ideas in the comment section as we always appreciate the suggestions from our readers. Be creative! Have fun!