- What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.
In order to make pleasant and happy atmosphere, these funny Christmas sayings for cards will surely make you the lovable person. Yeah! Sometimes party and celebration goes boring and it always demands something spicy and humorous personality to spiral up the moment in happiness and laughter. Be the person of that personality and you all you need is just few funny quotes and sayings.
- People can’t concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by thoughts suitable to the twenty-fifth of December.
- Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.
- Nothing says holidays like a cheese log.
- Christmas begins about the first of December with an office party and ends when you finally realize what you spent, around April fifteenth of the next year.
- Merry Christmas, Nearly Everybody!
- My favorite part of the holiday season is blaming my long-term weight gain on the holiday season.
Every year, Christmas gets longer and longer. You don’t care, do you? Every year, you just take more of the calendar for yourself. How long does it take you people to shop? It’s beyond belief! It’s insane! When I was a kid, Halloween was Halloween. Santa wasn’t poking his ass into it!
Indeed, Christmas comes once in a year everyone awaits for it for the whole year makes plan for celebrations. If you are all ready to make this Christmas bombastic, you better ready with some spicy and deadly funny sayings and jokes. Let us know if you got funny Christmas sayings for cards and please don’t forget to drop us a comment to give us your valuable feedback.