With the new advancement and fictional ideas, anime characters have made a huge range of fans all around the globe! From Naruto to Doraemon, we got many of anime characters all day long. So, you too, are a huge fan of anime characters and want to do some boring-time-killing work? You might think of drawing and we got you! And therefore, let’s get you some tips and instruction regarding how to draw anime characters step by step. But, before you move ahead, just take a look at the cartoon drawings and ideas.
How to Draw Anime Characters Step by Step
Foremost basics that you need to learn to draw an anime character can be started by making circle, square and lines. Yes, there are people who can’t even draw a single straight line! That’s why it’s important to learn drawing!
How to draw anime character’s eyes:
Eyes make that needed effects and bring that uniqueness in anime character. Yes, those intense and innocence eyes with dark black retina and long eye lashes. A perfect curve to draw the top of the eye can create that realistic effect and then you can draw eyelashes. And draw two small circles to represent the reflection of light and that’s how you can craft an animated character.
How to draw anime character’s ears:
It’s not that easy to draw the perfect and suitable ears on a face as it’s not always possible to see the ears via an image so you got to watch videos. In order to do so, draw an incomplete circle so it looks like an ear and then do some detailing with making lines.
How to draw anime character’s hair:
Honestly speaking, you can create a totally different look with various hair styling to any anime character. Sharp messy hair of boys and girls is the most common personality trait in manga characters. Make sure to keep in mind the shape of face, age of the character, body figure and the way you want it to be looked, cool, decent, funky, angry and so on.
Steps to follow for beginners:
Drawing a manga character may look difficult, but by making some lines, curves and rough work you can get it done in no time!
- Draw the basic straight lines and then curves to make the body shape. You better know and view the image so you grab the figure size and shape in your mind.
- Now, once the rough sketch work is done, draw the guidelines to shape the face and body as well.
- Draw small lines to design hands, arms and fingers, make sure to use the dark color so as to make them look clear.
- Keep in mind that you’re making a boy of a girl and then only you can go ahead as the ratio of the face and body must be considerable as per male and female body type.
- Now, erase those basic rough lines and you can color it so it may look realistic and alive.
Some smart tips to keep in mind:
- Do not listen to your pals and family either you’re doing it fine or worse! Just keep practicing and it’ll be done by the time.
- Do watch images deep closer and anime movies and TV shows regularly, study their look, behavior and expressions.
- Select the character you want to draw, and watch its videos and keep noticing its body shape from all sides.
Now you got the assisting answers to title, how to draw anime characters step by step. And, once you are done with your drawing work feel free to share it on social sites and get the feedback from your pals. Now, do share this post and let us know what you have to say!